Returns and Other General Policies
- All mattresses, pillows and bedding items are not returnable
- Purchases on our web site require the purchaser to be present at the time of pickup to show valid picture ID and the credit card used.
Free Shipping Program
*If there isn’t an option for “Free Shipping” on your checkout page, it is because there is a detail in your order form that does not comply with these requirements.
Shipping Terms and Conditions
- All mattress, pillow and bedding sales are final and are not returnable.
- Delivery of goods to carrier shall be deemed delivery to Buyer, and thereupon title to such goods, and risk of loss or damage, shall be Buyer’s.
- Item Returns are only available when a piece is received with a factory construction defect. Any claim by Buyer against Manufacturer or carrier for shortage or damages occurring via delivery must be made to InHome Furniture in writing within seventy-two (72) hours after receipt of shipment and accompanied by images of the damage, item number, serial number and order receipt. If a claim is not made within 72 hours of receiving the merchandise the items are not eligible for return and will be listed as final sale.
- Returns are not available for components that can be easily replace from manufacture like glass top, stone top, hinges etc. that have been damaged during transportation – A claim process will start to refund the broken components in a timely matter. If client decides to replace a component without InHome Furniture’s approval, InHome will not be liable for the cost.
- Merchandise returns without written approval by InHome will not be accepted and will be returned back to the shipper at their own expense.
- Installed, altered or damaged product will not be accepted as a return. Returns must be received to the designated location within 30 days of agreed upon return.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping fees.
- Any product received after the 30 days or of a condition other than brand new, will not be accepted.
**DISCLOSURE: Our deliveries are fulfilled by 3rd party companies. Communication for dates and times of the delivery will come from our partners.**
Choose from 3 Convenient Options:
- Curbside Delivery Service
- White Glove Delivery Service (labeled Delivery + Set-up)
- Free in Store PICK UP!
What’s the difference?
- The Curbside drop-off delivery service is a flat rate option that includes the transportation of your merchandise from our warehouse to your front door. With curbside drop-off, your merchandise will be delivered in the original packaging and customer assembly is required.
- The white-glove delivery option includes the delivery of items into the room of your choice, plus the team will assemble your furniture for you and dispose of all trash. All merchandise is inspected prior to delivery.
What are the costs for each option?
- Costs are dependent on your location.
- Online orders are limited to 30 miles from our store’s location in Victorville, CA.
- Drop-off delivery prices range from $40-$65
- White Glove Delivery Options range from $160-$310
What’s the Process for Delivery?
- Order is placed
- We order items from the manufacturer(s)…. unless items are in-stock at our store.
- Once items are in our warehouse, our delivery partners will reach out to schedule an appointment.
- The delivery team brings your furniture and sets it up in the room you choose (white-glove option only)
- You enjoy your beautiful new furniture😊
Store Pick-Up Option
- Customers who elect to do store pick-ups will be contacted once their merchandise is available.
- We ask that customers pick up their furniture within a week from the time it becomes available for pick-up. This helps us keep an efficient warehouse operation that contributes to our low prices.
- Items that are not picked up within 2 weeks are subject to a $75 re-stocking fee.
For questions about our shipping & delivery options, or more information on our delivery partners, please contact us via email:
email@example.com or call our store at 760-955-6955.